User avatar

nickelpickle

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Story w/o a name! Very short...

    many thx for the comments...the only problem is...i havent decided what happens, so i cant write more... nikki

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: In the Castle

    I really, really liked this... It did look like medevial times...I'm not much of an expert on art, (I really stink at it) but it looked great:)

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Storms

    Brian, I don't really see quite what you are asking me or telling me. Nicole

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Death- First Poem

    Once again, thx for the comments! I really thought that even though the topic has been used, I wrote a different type of poem on it.

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Greed

    Many thx for the comments...I tried to rewrite, lmk what you think... Greed is a goblin That takes over us, Leading us away from honesty And hard work And into ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Regrets *1st post on here* lol that isnt the regret!

    good topic in my opinion, but try not to take on such a "preaching" tone (someone else said that too) and maybe make it a little bit shorter. It was ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: School fights

    Okay...Recently in my school, there was a fight (as usual) and no adults were around (also as usual) It was basicaly just an older and stronger kid picking on the ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: How DO you write?

    I really just get an idea and start writing...Afterwartds, I reread and usually find mistakes, things that could be more descriptive, etc...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to?

    Usher- Yeah!

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: All American Girl by Meg Cabot

    I also read this book and I really, really liked it. As a word of advice, her other books were also really good, so do read them:) It was a ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Heres my try "This is going to be a long tiring story of the lives of some very boring and tiring people, so you might as well stop reading it ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Giving In

    I think that you captured the pressure of the moment very well, but like Brian I sort of lost you at some points....I think that the italics were speech for ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: HOPE

    Very good! I didn't think that I was going to like it because I usually don't like Sci-Fi stories, but it was really good. I really like the first chapter. ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Over 13: The AIM Tango

    You really did a good job on this... I liked it because it was so realistic... Also...I know from experience how on AIM things like this happen. In my experience, ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The America Project

    Loved the twist ending and the story in general...Just one thing besides spelling mistakes already pointed out... [quote="A.O. Avalon"]I nod, just as I did then. His next comment rings chillingly ...

    Jan 3, 2005


"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites