User avatar

nickelpickle

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Please Help Me...

    I really understand how hard this poem must have been for you to write. It was very well written and besdes the other comments, I don't have much to say ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A little Introduction...

    Welcome newbie! This is a really great forum and the people are all nice Nikki

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Helpless Without My Friends

    Can’t help it I’m helpless In a world without no friends, Without no friends, without no friends I didn't like this...The first line was week and you need punctuation. Without ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: no regrets, darling

    this poem was amazing....I loved your analogies and this line was my fav... love is a bullet which pierces your heart and can never be removed. It was really powerful ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: My first post, ground zero

    I have been told this dozens of times, but it lacks depth... It really was just stuff we have all heard before, which makes me have to agree with Incandescence, ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Broken Souls

    I know that it is still a first draft and all, but does anyone have suggestions to fix it?? I am brain dead...Will look at it again in the morning...

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Bomb

    this was a really an amazing poem... i love this word choice in this, esoeciaally the comparison of your tendons becoming wires and bones becoming a fear. You really made ...

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Broken Souls

    with all of your comments about my weak poetry on topics that had been used hundredsof times, i tried something a little bit different and i liked the result better, ...

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Broken Souls

    Broken Souls Broken Souls She floats from place to place, Living on the streets With no purpose left in life She is to be remembered by none And although she ...

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Storms

    I really appreciate your suggestions... I tried to revise this to the best of my ability... Please help me with it:) A storm is a powerful beast, Creating havoc and ...

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: A few short poems

    welcome greenmonkey! Thanks for the complument... Incandescence- It was just some haiku's I did for school...I know it wasn't that great. Thank you for your comments:)

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Prose: "Chronicles of the Dhampir: Emergence"

    "Come to me...I am so...hungry...” the strange, melodic voice echoes through the wooden halls as the boy walks down the dark corridor. ” Okay...Good but maybe start differently.. Begin by ...

    Jan 4, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: you probably laughed

    Like a robe of darkness you're hidden from me I really liked that, it was great personification... The rhyming added to the poem...You also wrote like you knew the topic, ...

    Jan 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capital Punishment

    Should we use capital punishment in the United States and why? -- I will answer it later.... am thinking of how to put my opinion--

    Jan 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    bran

    Jan 3, 2005


Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality