User avatar

nickelpickle

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Assisted Suicide?

    I personally think that unless you have a terminal illness that causes pain and suffering, assisted suicide should be illegal. Nikki

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl, 10, Cuffed for Scissors in School

    being cuffed has psychological effects on young children. that was way too harsh

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Its all about the smilies!

    *gazes* funny faces...lets experiment.. :D :) :( :o :lol: 8) :? :shock: :x :P :oops: :cry: :wink: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :shock: :xmas_wink: :mrgreen: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tess's Stuff! 13+ for partial nudity--NEW PICTURES [page 2]!

    I'm no art critic, but these were really good. I especially liked the last one:) Very good work! Nikki

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all, Newbie here

    Welcome Ryan! I am Nicole or Nikki and I have been here since December and love it! I look forward to reading your work. Nikki

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Welcome welcome welcome and hello!!! I am the overly energetic head of the Travel Usergroup and a writer who is always looking to improve! Again, welcome! Nicole

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Blond Power!

    my friends alway tell me that im like, a blond on the inside.lol. I just like got major highlights to like freak them out (originally brunette, then nauburn, now brunette ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Petition to stop Ashlee Simspon

    This honestly makes me sick. Sure, I don't like her and only like one of her songs and can't stand her in concert, but signing a petition against her? First ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Heritage

    What heritage is everyone? I am mostly Native American and italian, so very dark skin. nikki

    Jan 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Assisted Suicide?

    Do you think that doctors should assist patients who wish to commit suicide?

    Jan 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    1. A man is condemned to die. He is given a choice of three ways to die. He can be put into a room full of trained assasins with loaded ...

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Help!

    I am not quite sure if this goes here, but here goes. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for persuasive or expository essay topics. I have a school ...

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Song of Solomon (Incandescence/CarsandGuitars77)

    I absolutely loved this. You guys really wrote a great poem here. I loved it, so no criticism. It was perfect. Nikki

    Jan 13, 2005
  • General Articles Re: The Death Penalty (16+ for Semi-Graphic Descriptions)

    interesting... Out of curiousity, do you agree or disagree with the death penalty? Very well written paper, very informative. Do you happen to know if they still use the electric ...

    Jan 13, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Let Go

    I really love your poetry! This was shorter, so it kept my interest and I raelly liked it... Srry, no criticism..

    Jan 12, 2005


I'm getting nachos~
— BluesClues