User avatar

nickelpickle

  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^hadn't been around for a while!

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What is poetry?

    Snoik, thanks...I found that poem and it cracked me up...I probably wouldn't have realized it at first, but after reading your post here, I saw what you were talking about...heh. ...

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^has many very true quotes

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    mwah.8/10--funny!

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favorite YWS Member

    Whoa! Thank you Crysi & Ari! Don't kill me if I forget you. I love you all!!!! Ari Crysi *singsoffkey* silver*glitter Empress Kat Duskglimmer NATE Solis Cookies Snoink Reichuru(sp?) Bobo ...

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do me a favour? Pleeeease...?

    doing it

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    if you're still doing mine, whichever stlye is less cartooney...thanks

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    luck

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    substitutes

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Randomness

    random quote of the day: there's a cat outside...i'm gonna go kill it... (this was at school)

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self harm

    I don't agree with your statement that its common sense. Depression is a disease in case you haven't heard. Cutting is a direct result from depression. I don't like it, ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self harm

    It's their choice. How is it stupid? I don't believe that you have the right to call another persons actions stupid. I understand that it is in your eyes. I ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self harm

    What about that one person? And if you are becoming agitated, why are you participating in this discussion? I don't think that it is appropraite to call them scum. That ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self harm

    you said only one half of people actually want to stop...isnt it worth it to help those people?

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self harm

    How is that an insult? I totally agree, you don't have to live them, but you should feel sorry for them at least.... I, of course, can not speak for ...

    Oct 3, 2005


they say money can't buy happiness, but what they don't realize is that money *can* buy novelty socks.
— blueca