User avatar

nickelpickle

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I think that abortion should illegal. Just because a girl didn't realize the consequences of her actions is not a reason for her to get an abortion. If you aren't ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sorry to love.

    To every story, There is a dark side of the light, Seeping walls of secrets, Unknown ends. I like this although it wouldn't be how I would start it. I ...

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sorry

    I never knew When I had you close How lucky I really was I really like this. Great opening line, it draws the reader in. But now as I sit ...

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Emma's Work (PLEASE LOOK)

    I like them. The second one was pretty good, and there was more deatil. The bodies are not really all that defined, but that's okay. Work some more and you ...

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Due to popular demand a Doki Doki follow-up

    more, more and MORE!!! btw, i loved it

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Your Smoke

    LOVE IT!!! I really don't know about the title and I agree with what Nate said. I demand more!! LOL

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: My Cowardice

    I absolutely love it... I wanted to read some more of your writing, Bubble and found this:) Excellent

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: What is it with me and poetry these days? *lol*

    good in a kid sort of way...you need a title

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: I dream.

    *evil laugh* i loved it...fascinatingly evil...lol

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Suzhou

    very well written! I loved it... no crit, sorry

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Writing Quiz

    I got an 86

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: A Heart Split in Two

    Very good..There could be a bit more meaning, but nevertheless, good

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: appearance

    Im 5'9'' and weigh about 108 pounds. Underweight I guess... I would want a guy who was taller than me (hopefully) and maybe blond hair blue eyes (CA girl at ...

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Censorship

    I am 100% against censorship. Provided there is a warning at the top or front of the document, nothing should be changed or banned.

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it THAT Dangerous?

    Provided you don't meet with the person in a rural place w/o your parents knowing, just talking is usually pretty safe.

    Jan 22, 2005


I feel like if I was the mafia I’d leave a voicemail.
— Atticus