User avatar

nickelpickle

  • Lyric Poetry Re: A poem without a meaning

    my hair flying infront of my face, Maybe 'flying out in front of my face.' My breathing beating, Too many ing words. My breath beating sounds better. Envy piled onto ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Own Little World

    Sometimes I hate These feelings inside It feels like Something is burning I thought that this was too much. Perhaps "Sometimes I hate these burning feelings inside" and add two ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Kid a Goth?

    i got eleven and am no where near goth!

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Firestarter writes great poetry and is really active!

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    "Promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity.." This probably sounds farmiliar. It is the preamble to our Constitution of the US. Our ...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Corporal Punishment

    What are your opinions on corporal punishment (spanking/hitting your child)? Do you think it is sometimes neccessary or never acceptable?

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women Rights

    I should have rephrased my question.. To what degree does the country you live in give men and women the same freedoms?

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    upstairs

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women Rights

    Does anyone live in a country where women do not have the same freedoms as men? What are your thoughts on it/ '

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Brad is a tough critic that helps a ton with corrections.

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Tara makes great nicknames (even though she hasn't made me one yet)

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I don't think that I could do it. When a baby starts to grow inside you, that is life. No one can say that it isn't, in my opinion. When ...

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Well, this debate has succesfully changed my outlook on abortion. I think that the people who have "right reasons" should be allowed to get an abortion, so it should be ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    niteowl is a great moderator for the yws book club

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I suppose I put it the wrong way... I do think that in some cases abortion should be allowed, but in most, it is not the right thing. Perhaps if ...

    Jan 29, 2005


Remember, a stranger once told you that the breeze here is something worth writing poems about.
— Shinji Moon