User avatar

nickelpickle

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Things Not Seen

    Veru powerful poem..Besidese changing it to black I can't really think of anything. Great Job!

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: February Predictions

    here comes the optomist! 250!

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Scented

    you said I smelled like silk does silk smell? Kind of funny...Good beginning... Like others sniff coffee or baking, You don't smell baking, maybe baking cookies though. the way her ...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Fairy Tale of Childhood

    Do you remember when we used to play limbs intertwined one person two heads? This is more like one thing than five. It doesn't really flow and you need commas! ...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bloodloss

    Well, I am very squeamish around the very mention of blood. This didn't freak me out, so right away, well done. The jab cross to your nose makes something give ...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another Newbie! (HORSE LOVER)

    i still love the welcomes though!

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is this a fair punishment?

    I personally think that roasting a cat is horrible. I do not, though, think that it is anywhere near as bad as roasting (killing) a human. Yes, he should get ...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Weight - moved from the Lounge

    I am embaressed about my weight. I am really tiny and I wear a size 0 (gasp) and am 5'9'' 1/2 and am only 105 pounds...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Darkness Falls

    didnt like it...too many other poems on it, try song writing (you are really good at it!)

    Feb 3, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cultural Clash

    actualy it had more but my teacher made me take it out to meet the word limit

    Feb 3, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cultural Clash

    Random name... I had to do this for school, really is not my best, just okay. I thought it lacked depth and all that great stuff..lol.. THis was my first ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Across The Dreams

    All I can say is wow! I loved this. Short amd to the point, lots of meaning. Perfection:)

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Undefiled

    slurring obsceneties and bragging about fictional escapades. change it to bragging of fictional escapades. She strode past dark strangers, whose grave voices whispered to her, disgusting things that m

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My smile's just a pose

    Great job! I really liked this except it got me tongue tied. The rhyming was to forced. Manay good poems do not rhyme! Anyway, great job....

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    niteowl finally got tara to give me a nickname!

    Feb 2, 2005


No man or woman who tries to pursue an ideal in his or her own way is without enemies.
— Daisy Bates