User avatar

nickelpickle

  • Lounge, The Re: GO GREEN DAY!!!!!

    aivay...i cant figure out what channel the grammys are on with direct tv

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    Survivor Apprentice Gilmore Girls Seventh Heaven Fear Factor Law and Order

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: What the Buscador is searching for.

    *laughs at people fighting over hun* Anyway, Iwould like to see the guillotine..

    Feb 12, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin

    simply amazing..all of them... i have no artistic talent, unless you count writing an art. I usually dont appreciate this type of drawing, but this was just;...outstanding

    Feb 12, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Prose: "Waywatcher"

    hm...This was not particularly my style, so for me the interest level was a bit low. I really love your writing style though and your description was awesome! Keep writing!

    Feb 12, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Prose: "Good vs. Evil" (Working Title)

    I raelly liked this... I was a bit confused in the beginning about the whole silencer thing and which gun (s) had it.... Also... you went into great detail about ...

    Feb 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Equal rights for homosexuals

    What?? You all thought I was Zzap? I was ermm... Disaproving...Sorry if I offended!

    Feb 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Equal rights for homosexuals

    Homosexuality goes against God. Why should we give equal rights to those who choose to bring one of the most horrible sins upon themselves? Gay people choose to be gay, ...

    Feb 11, 2005
  • General Articles Re: War Protestors

    I suppose this applys more to Americans, but I would appreciate any opinions [pre]The war in Iraq is on many minds, some more than others. Many husbands were sent away ...

    Feb 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Body Modification ie: tattooing, piercings, branding, ect.

    Okay...Here's my view...I want a belly button ring, will never get tatoos, and have two holes (i want another cartilige piercing) in my ears. That is all I will ever ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Can someone please help me please :) *Shirt slogans inside*

    looked around a bit... Not a UK site, but pretty cheap. White t-shirts are $1.74 and thats .92 pounds... bt thats only if you buy 6 dozen (72).. If you ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    erm...dont want to know how you know that niteowl....niteowl is a great writer and is really active

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is this a fair punishment?

    You are now striking me as insensitive...What annoys me is that you keep saying that he can do what he wants with the cat cause its his cat... Untrue, not ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Insanity...needs much work

    Many tears make the pool The pool of insanity The repetition just didn't workhere... Eh...I didn't really like it... I wanted to, but I didn't...

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: carelessness

    eh..soso..I appreciate the personification, but honestly, when does blood sigh It was okay, not one of your best...

    Feb 6, 2005


These were autumn mornings, the time of year when kings of old went forth to conquest; and I, never stirring from my little corner in Calcutta, would let my mind wander over the whole world.
— Rabindranath Tagore, The Cabuliwallah