User avatar

nickelpickle

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: shattered minds

    awesome..absolutely amazing.. i loved the flow and imagry of the poem....Nothing to critique, good job!

    Mar 3, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Hott.

    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... did I get my point across? This was really, really funny... Of course, it do

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Flowers

    hmm...i liked it...i think...no.. I did, really.. I would like it even more if you seperated it into interest began to waver... Anyway, good job, keep writing!

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Not Another Nicole

    *runs and hides...* I am a Nicole too, just in case you were wondering and I sometimes feel the SAME EXACT way!!! Personally...lets think...i hate my hair...i hate most of ...

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Peace and solitude

    this flowed very nicely... I liked it, but you def. need punctuation.. you lose your reader without it... I did like it a lot though:) -Nicole BTW. Your poetry is ...

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: The Real World

    Ok here goes The Real World okay...i am assuming that this is not part of your poem...i thought that it was, so pleasedo something about it... Welcome to the real ...

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: head trauma (this is a very short poem)

    okay... a madding pain like no other That was a good start... a madding pain in my head With a poem this short, you shouldn't be repeating... i think that ...

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In Pain, We Learn

    first of all...this flowed like a really, really long run on sentence. I don't know why, but it did. Is it that hard to write the word "and" instead of ...

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dying- I revised it: tell me if its worse......or better.

    Really, I believe everyone Can have an opinion on the matter. I myself used to be idealistic, And what is called a romantic, But that was before. Amazing beginning! I ...

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The City of Time

    Return to a magnificence treasured by time To a majesty revived A beauty rebuilt Joy restored A cold and desolate bell tower Rusted bells clanging together in bitter defeat The ...

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Still driving, not drunk (anymore), and this is a rewrite

    talk talk talking on the phone, sometimes I liked the repetition there, but didn't like "sometimes" I kept telling myself don’t fall don’t fall don’t fall again, your repetition ony ...

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: that glow

    omg...this was amazing...make a few correctoins and it will be great,...i pray that this didn't actually happen to you...if it did, i am so teribbly sorry..

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: My First Poem

    personaly not one of my favorite types of was good for what it was though...

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: innocence (for tai though you'll never read this)

    One word...Wow... This just left me...speechless...i loved it! You are an awesome writer and use a ton of emotion...awesome job

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    mmhmm... I presonally am Protestant pretty much.... My mom is Catholic, but she hated it and didn't continue with it, so she never really gave me a religion. Last summer ...

    Feb 16, 2005


Writing is like love: the real thing is a lot less romantic
— dragonfphoenix