User avatar

nickelpickle

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: ten years (very...pathetic...I CAN'T WRITE ANYMORE!!!)

    hmmm... Let's take a look... First of all, I have read some of your other stuff and this wasn't as good.... I will do a bit of critiquing here... skeletons ...

    Mar 8, 2005
  • Romantic Novels Re: Complicated love; Chapter Two (13+)

    My apologies... In America...no, I won't gget started....Its just a difference, sorry

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: In Need of an Editor

    I would like to read it... I am fourteen, so I meet your age limit:) Nikki

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Does Punishment Prevent Crime?

    What does everyone think? Does punishment prevent crime? What do you think we could be doing to prevent it?

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: From the Inside Looking Out

    I am not sure if some of this was intentional, but here goes... A solitary figure cold winds cover her thicker than a blanket. I would add a comma after ...

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Shadow Walkers

    Okay... Some of the corrections I suggest may have been intentional; if it is, pleasea just ignore it:) i am not the blatant good i walk in shadows shaping the ...

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Romantic Novels Re: Complicated love; Chapter Two (13+)

    To continue... “Some people are destined to fight at some point during their lives. You must be one of these people why else would you have learnt this stuff? I ...

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Romantic Novels Re: Complicated love; Chapter Two (13+)

    Kassa’s eyes opened slowly, she looked to her right and saw Jok sitting opposite her watching her quietly. When he saw she was awake he reached down into a bag ...

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Romantic Novels Re: Complicated love; Chapter Two (13+)

    Kassa was standing on something grainy and…wet, her ankles were bathed in freezing cold water; she looked down and saw the bottom of her dress was in the water also. ...

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You want to speak the truth

    Okay..First off, just an okay topic. I have learned that unless you can really write something phenomenal, you shouldn't use a topic like death, the truth, etc. These are all ...

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.

    SOME

    Mar 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Does anyone elses eyes change colors?

    Wow, sam.... Your eyes sound just like mine... Mine are bluer in the summer, greener in winter...freaky,hmm? I dont suppose you have brown hair, glasses and are tall?

    Mar 4, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Child Abused

    I don't know about anyone else, but this had me crying... The language could have been more descriptive, but it was good..There was an innocence to it, which was good ...

    Mar 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Sit back and relax...... something i happen to be bad at!

    I love to talk...I annoy everyone, but w/e... I am on the YWS board alot, lmk if you wanna talk... And if I get all advicy, feel free to tell ...

    Mar 3, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Witchychic2

    Hi Lee! I am Nicole (Nikki really) and wanted to say WELCOME!!! haha.... Niteowl gives the welcome gifts, so I won't take her job.... Anyway...ermm... Welcome!

    Mar 3, 2005


You'd be astonished at the intimate stories, hidden struggles, and heartfelt dreams that people are willing to reveal if only they find someone who'll truly listen.
— Arcticus