User avatar

nickelpickle

  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    tie

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    haters

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    bright

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    stunt

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    dye

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    leer

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: How many words can you make of...

    ONOMOTOPOEIA On, At, it, pot, pat, pin, tin, time, ate, mate, moat, note, tap, nap, map, top, mop, top, tan, pan, man, tom, pam, poet, ant, pant, eat, neat I ...

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Awesome present!!!" What would you say if you were given a million and one dollars?

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    slide

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Guess things About The Black Rose

    red and rap

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    I haven't heard of any of these bands except hoobastank, d12, the beetles and maroon five....sad,sad,asd...I guess since I dont know The Who, I'll pick D12... D12 VS Simple Plan

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Life

    um...this didn't do it for me...Your other poem was okay, but this was just full of repetition. Yes, I know it was meant to be repetitive, but I didn't like ...

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Thank you

    First of... too short... you need to lengthen it majorly...let's see if I can give you some suggestions... I thank thy those who drove me mad Purposeful bad English? thy ...

    Mar 8, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hot and Cold (Over 13 - tiny bit of bad language)

    Please stop being like this, Please stop fucking up my head. Please return my messages, I’m too easy to confuse. Sorry, but the repetition here was ineffective. Please, please, please.... ...

    Mar 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: help!!!

    Okay.. I have major writers block. I was wondering if anyone had some poem ideas for me:) Thanks all! Nikki

    Mar 8, 2005


the only theft here is of decency when carina decided to rob me of my pride and put me on a banana
— veeren