User avatar

nickelpickle

  • Writing Activities Re: Dares

    write a whole two pages on cheese.

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: automatic writing meditation

    one problem... i cant read a word of what I wrote...I have two pages front and back and cant read a word!

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Rome (yes, I know rome is in italy)

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    happy

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Antonyms

    disorder

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Connotation

    FOR SALE A new and improved 1964 Ford. This fabulously, never owned car is a large van able to fit the whole family. Perfect for a man who works as ...

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Antonyms

    unrulines

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    rollar coaster

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    I dont have a pic but this looks identical to my baby...

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If...

    1. If you were to be granted one wish, what would it be? To have a hundred billion dollars and be able to donate millions to a ton of charties. ...

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Animal Farm

    Unbelievably, I didn't catch the politics on the first run through of it. I dont agree with a ton of it, but the book had me in hysterical laughter. I ...

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Life by Haiku

    My stomach hurts lots I don't want to go to school But I may have to Horrible, I know!

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: WASP

    Dear Halfway There, I am sorry to hear about your Time Travel Dilemna.... Here is what you need: 1. A long chainsaw 2. A large trash bag 3. Lots of ...

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    try

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Antonyms

    crime

    Mar 12, 2005


I am just curious-have I ever been on the bottom quote-thingy?
— foxmaster