User avatar

nickelpickle

  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    tara...wheres mine..*tear* lol...jk, youvenever seen me...anywaz, awesome work!

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    *tear* i feel so left out... i want one...lol..no...your work is awesome!!!

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: MUMMIES!

    omg...totally awesome...i love egypt too...i was fascinated for a year, thats all i read

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Family battles Fatal Insomnia

    so a person shouldt try to block dreams...vrey interesting..

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: 4 Year-Old Drives Mom's Car

    funny funny....the poor kkid must have thought he wasnt doin anything worng..

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Topic where we celebrate the victory of Million Dollar Baby

    Im not into musicals and havent yet seen million dollar baby...a bunch of people said it was awesome though

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    boogeyman had a bad ending, cursed had 45 seconds of humor and no terror, grudge was awesome, cant wait to see the ring 2, meet the fockers was funny and ...

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Don't mind me! Just get to know me!

    Ravenna!! YAYAYAY!! Wait...who??? anyway...Welcome, everyone else seems to know you so ya....I am Nikki, Pei, nicole, nickel, w/e...How awesome is it to Live in Romania? Your moms a gypsy? Thats ...

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Welcome yet another person from TYWC. I never visited it, but every1 talks about it...I am sure that in the lounge some people are complaining about it... anyway...welcome

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: We Want YOU

    Jack has no nickname? How shocking! He's been here longer than me though... I feel so loved...lol...Anyway, welcome to you...

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: How do you make friends and influence people on TYWS?

    I love people with strong opinons... I think that maybe people just dont notice you as much... but then again, who am I to talk> No one notices me..maybe post ...

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: just saying 'ello

    idea who you are talking about, but w/e...i have noticed that too tara....i didnt get that big of a gift:(

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey wazz up i'm obviously new around here

    horses...horsess. did you say HORSES??? Sorry.. I love horses, ride a ton, used to lease... anyway, no more rants...welcome:)

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Long Road From TYWC

    welcome...lots of people from TYWC..i never was a member, but this board is awesome...

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: 200 posts

    congrats! I joined in december but only have 230 too..congrats tho

    Mar 13, 2005


rule #1 of being a potato: potatoes gotta defend their friends from negative self-talk
— Spearmint