User avatar

nickelpickle

  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Love You

    *gag* Okay...Here I go.. I see you standing in a crowd my heart beats faster as you turn around OVERUSED ALERT!!! This is so typical...please get rid of it!!! you ...

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Friend

    Childish,immature, typical of a teenage girl...not that thats a bad thing *averts eyes...lol* It is an overused topic, bored me...blah blah blah...I could go on and on, but you prob ...

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Can anyone do banners?

    Does anyone do banners? I am willing to give points for banners, just PM me or reply here if you can make them:)

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do Not Post Here Unless

    meee....well, bottled blond, but w/e.... do not post here unless your bday is in november

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: just saying 'ello

    Blogs are like online journals. You can put backgrounds on them and all sorts of fun stuff by clicking on Edit/Create My Blog (on the forum main page) You can ...

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lacy Delicate

    The finely huge holes filling October lace, Handcrafted, vintage and forced. Thank goodness... The color is gone... Really, it killed my eyes, in the future, I would suggest using something ...

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Reality

    Think you're going to be in the spotlight Try looking around you You don't live in your own fairy tale You live in a world that's tough Try getting a ...

    Mar 13, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hourglass...new one, finally!

    It was interesting... *turns laptop upside down* nope that didnt a bit confused, but it kept me needs more...gret writing though:)

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Quote

    Women have many faults, but men have only two; everything they say, and everything they do..

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    death

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Antonyms

    chaos

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    overjoyed

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: IT's stuff!!! Ummm I do this when i bored!!!

    i can see!! heehee....you drew these??? awesome!

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My art experiment :)

    I like it... i have to agree with emma..i couldnt figure out just wat it was, but i think that using longer lines would make it awesome...

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Deloclya's Digitals

    are you still making banners? If you are, can you make me one with a bunch of horses plz? If you can, i can get some pics for you...

    Mar 13, 2005


If you want something badly, you just gotta believe it's gonna work out.
— Andy, Parks & Rec