User avatar

nickelpickle

  • Other Poetry Re: Destroyer of Great Things.

    Welcome! Anyway, I commend you for your effort, and thank you for not attempting a rhyming poem as many writers do. My critique may be harsh, but it shall help. ...

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Scripts Re: Sprained Ankle

    I liked it...You can write, despite what you may think. :) Anyway. Not good, but not totally unexpected either.” The not totally unexpected part threw me off. Maybe it's just ...

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^evidently didn't answer her phone

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    10/10 Woot~ Empty space!!! HAH!

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^liked my signature.. :)

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Apology

    I put up a new one this morning. I was just alerting you.

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Apology

    I know probably not one person noticed, but I wanted to apologize for not putting up our quote this week. My family and I were affected by Hurricane Wilma and ...

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^is no longer a vip???

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    *blinks* *cracks up* lol....8/10 hilarious

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: hurricanes

    Hurricane Wilma just ripped through our city as a category 2 or 3 and it was no joke, believe me. We had a window blow in, our screen torn up, ...

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: losing you

    We all know you wanna kiss him. Go ahead see what happens when you do. Do you know what it feels like to lose a friend? You will soon. I ...

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: hurricanes

    Is it seriously supposed to hit south florida? cause that's where I live. I worked all day, so I have no idea whats going on. We're in broward county.

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Abercrombie jeans (dark) Hollister shirt (oranage) Silver hoop earrings Contacts Hollister jacket High ponytail Adorable strappy sandals from traffic Silver necklace Bangles bracelet Cheers! I sound l

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Save Me

    As usual, here comes the critic. I agree with Bobo. It's definitly amateur work. You say your sorry, as you look in my eyes, The marks on your wrist, Bleed ...

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Ari's YWS Sweet Sixteen Random Off The Wall Birthday Party

    Happy sweet sixteen, Ari!!! Are you having a sweet sixteen party at home or not? :):):)

    Oct 8, 2005


If you don't know where you're going, any road'll take you there.
— George Harrison