User avatar

nickelpickle

  • Art & Photography Re: Can anyone do banners?

    Blah.... I really hate horses sometimes..... Sorry but it can get annoying... I like petting them though, and I've always wanted to ride them... and give them carrots... Do horses ...

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Can anyone do banners?

    Everyone thanks for your responses. Bobo, Tess, Dusk I really don't know what you guyz need to do the banners. I want horse banners, but I am pretty open. I ...

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Ring Two

    Did anyone see it? What did everyone think compared to the first?

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Plea

    On his knees on the cold, aching earth His hands pressed against each other The eyes, moist with tears, squinted together The raggy head descending This is good, but I ...

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Gateways

    Nikki, not nickelpickle. Please. I simply criticize as much as I would want to hear. I would be happy to look at your other poem

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    fat

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    male

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    castor

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Antonyms

    organized

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    bland

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    me

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    tell

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    guyz

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Gateways

    Okay.. My first concern is the beginning: i wrote this poem ages ago, about 2 years for english i believe. we than had to attach an explanation. What is your ...

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: I Was His Slave

    Wow. Niteowl, I thought that this was one of your best. An excellent message, perfect flow and great description. Keep writing!

    Mar 21, 2005


Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises.
— Samuel Butler