User avatar

nickelpickle

  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    1. Johnny Depps hott..sorry guyz, but he is...esp. in pirates *faints* *shakes head and mumbles to self* I am not a prep, I am not a prep...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Debate Forums

    i changed the colors...they are a little better:)

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Debate Forums

    Great! I am working on the forums, but I noticed that you signed up. Are you interested in being a mod or what?

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    *sits back and feels guilty* I forgot nail polish... Oh, does tons of jewlery count???

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Debate Forums

    Hey.. I am creating a forum completely for debate, serious discussion, etc. I am looking for a couple mods and then of course people to join. I have barely worked ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    *runs and hides in corner* Okay. Everyone may kill me, but here goes. For school, I take about 20 minutes to pick out my clothes, 20 to do my hair ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Grief

    guyz...this is really, really, really was horrible...I have some better stuff that isn't posted, but my only real poem that comes close to decency is called broken souls.... *shakes head ...

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Living Wills and Terri Schaivo (part rambling)

    Personally, I think that unless she had a written document saying that she would want the feeding tube taken out, it shouldn't have been. That is her own personal decision. ...

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations Nickelpickle!

    Thanks everyone! I honestly didn't expect to be member of the month, but I am very happy that I was nominated and then chosen. I appreciate all of your congrats! ...

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Life is Malfunctioning

    Sorry...pushed the wrong continue: Going through the wreckage Finding lost memories Now this is the end Of my lost story I go through the wreckage Seeking memories lost Add two ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Life is Malfunctioning

    Many people here have read my rant on explanataions on poems. (I hate them btw) The whole thing about "please keep criticism to a minimum" or "take it easy please" ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: People of The Past

    I started critiquing your poetry so I should probably finish...Here goes... People of the Past Forgotten for there service, Shaping us in different ways, Proud for what they have done. ...

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Heroes of Heart

    I don't know why, but I am oddly attracted to your poetry. I tear it apart, yes, but I am drawn to it... Heroes of heart, they do not part, ...

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Final Fantasy

    After I tore your other poem apart, I saw this one...Here goes.... First off, you used punctuation and stanzas and I congratulate you for it. There is a Land of ...

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: America is the world

    *sighs* You say that there is too much repetition. I would suggest doing something about that before posting it here, because people don't really want to read continuous repetition, much ...

    Mar 30, 2005


You can cut all the flowers, but you cannot stop Spring from coming.
— Pablo Neruda