-
Re: What's the longest and shortest relationship you've been in?
longest: 0 days shortest: 0 days... Nikkis lonely...oh so lonley....
May 9, 2005 -
Re: I Am
I Am.... Outgoing A great horse back rider Getting to be a good writer Opinionted independent Responsible Thin Tanned I am done for now...i promise
May 6, 2005 -
Re: Nationality
*cough cough* Everyone take a deep breath and prepare to ignore my post...heh.... I am: Irish 20% Birtish 10% Native American (Sioux) 25% Italian 25% Greek 20% I have basically ...
May 5, 2005 -
Re: Freewriting
I did some free writing last night and have all of this illegible writing. The little I can understand is kinda scary. It is like I had all of these ...
May 4, 2005 -
Re: Need a Friend?
*raises hand* Nikki needs a friend...... a lot of friends, cause all of hers have abandoned her... :cry: :cry: PM me if you wanna talk
May 2, 2005 -
Re: How Well Do You Know Galatea?
*tear* 40
Apr 26, 2005 -
Re: How Well Do You Know hekategirl?
90/..yay!!!
Apr 26, 2005 -
Re: How well do you know Dreaming_Mouse? I'm sorry!
20
Apr 26, 2005 -
Re: I'm a copier... and I'm lame. Throw rocks at me.
heh..50
Apr 26, 2005 -
Re: Girl, 5, handcuffed by police after being unruly in class
I have been watching this develop for quite a few days now. At first, I thought that the teacher was just defedning herself. When I saw that the child calmed ...
Apr 24, 2005 -
Re: New Pope
WHY DO YOU CARE WHO THE POPE IS AND WHAT HE DOES IF YOU DO NOT PRACTICE CATHOLISM! HE WILL NOT CHANGE YOUR WAY OF LIVING IF HE CHANGES ANYTHING ...
Apr 24, 2005 -
Re: New Pope
When did you get in the discussion? Im not looking for a reply from you. And you are right about me being immature. I didn't mean to call you stupid ...
Apr 23, 2005 -
Re: New Pope
okay...i will go through the posts here systematically.... First off, I am not Catholic.. I was, but now I am not. I really hadn't heard much about the Pope until ...
Apr 23, 2005 -
Re: Plastic Surgery
I believe the plastic surgery is completely wrong. Cutting up skin, putting fake parts in all for vanity...eww... The only case in which I think it acceptable is if someones ...
Apr 22, 2005 -
Re: Cults
A few discussion points: 1. Are they over dramatized? gives these two definitoins among others for a cult: A religion or religious sect generally considered to be extremist or false, ...
Apr 20, 2005
