User avatar

nickelpickle

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hide and Seek: The Child

    oh my god areida....that was amazing....you are amazing at emotions.... i felt the emotion and love the point of view you wrote it on...i think you could easily get it ...

    May 25, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hanging

    Show dont tell...put us in the mind of the person being portrayed....capture more emotion... you started well, you just need to expand on it. It def. shows the injustice and ...

    May 25, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: slaughtered wisdom (teeth)

    I liked it a was ammusing, especially the thing about her gouging her eyes out...quite amusing, very well written..just one little nitpick.. My wisdom teeth had been taken out. I ...

    May 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I HATE PACKING

    heh...i agree...unpacking stinks.... even if i am just going for three days or w.e, i put out my huge suitcase and take big armfuls of stuff and put it in ...

    May 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Career Choices (please help me)

    1. Teaching- I love kids and want to make a difference in their lives 2. Psychology- it would be child pychology again because i love kids and because i have ...

    May 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^^ is awesome at giving advice

    May 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Career Choices (please help me)

    five for me are....teaching elementary school children, psychology, law, writing and law enforcement.

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    you may not have him...never....he is ALL MINE!!!

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    llikes bananas

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    is home schooled but goes to community college

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^is hyperactive and just got a gf

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    me??? picky?? I think not...heh.. ^ makes up corny songs and is named greg

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    heh.. ^Is thanking also an awesome writer

    May 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    omg... every one is soo pretty... and the guys....*blushes* I'll shut up now...I promised myself, no more falling for older guys online.. *slaps self of head* Congrats on the engagement ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: BARBIE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    nope, no offense taken...i just thought cause i was the only one who said anything about being skinny and you said it...ya...nm

    May 23, 2005


I will not condemn you for what you did yesterday, if you do it right today.
— Sheldon S. Maye