User avatar

nickelpickle

  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    I'll be sleeping late tommorow. What were you thinking the last time you went to a party?

    May 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    (I was talking bout a paper note) I havae no life. What were you thinking the last time you went dancing with friends?

    May 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    I cant just make things go away by ignoring them. What were you thinking the last time you read a note from a friend?

    May 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    I love this person.... What were you thinking the last time you said no?

    May 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    I'm so right.... *EDIT* New ques: Wwhat were you thinking the last time you said yes?

    May 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    dangit...that took me forever too... what were you thinking the last time you told someone you loved them>

    May 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    Thank God for that... What were you thinking the last time you did a freewrite?

    May 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    Oh God, why do I do this to myself? What were you thinking the last time you took medicine? (tylenol or w/e)

    May 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    So this is what hate feels like... What were you thinking the last time you yelled at a friend?

    May 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    Oh wow, he's hot... (in reference to a guy working there) What were you thinking the last time you were with someone you despise?

    May 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    Stupid tan lines! What were you thinking the last time you talked to your best friend?

    May 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Serious Discussion about Religions

    Well Everyone knows Catholosism is the right religon, and you will burn in hell if you don't practice it. I just have a quick rant on this. I know that ...

    May 28, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Simple Questions

    that post is extremely confusing All of his are and he ignores everyone when they try to tell him that... Anyway, excellent as your work always is.... Very emotional, excellent ...

    May 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Serious Discussion about Religions

    Remember that you started this... Bobo, keeping quiet about your faith does NOT in ANY means WHATSOEVER make you anti religion, it means your showing some freaking respect for other ...

    May 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Serious Discussion about Religions

    I have a question you have an aversion to grammar, spelling and punctuation..... Most of your subject titles are spelled incorrectly and I know that it diverts me from reading ...

    May 27, 2005


*gestures in butterfly meme*
— BluesClues