User avatar

nickelpickle

  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    more

    May 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    Now the question is, what to write about? What were you thinking the last time you did something your parents told you not to?

    May 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Niteowl's quinceanera party

    Heh...I am trying to convince my 'rents that i have a drop of Spanish blood in me so that I can have a quincanera party....heh, dont want to wait..happ 15th, ...

    May 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Areida's 1000 Posts Party

    *tosses Areida four green ones...like the evil General Grievous dude...* Nikkis in the house....Now its a "Areidas 1078 post party*

    May 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    Its just not good enough... What were you thinking the last time youo went on vacation?

    May 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    I ought to take better care of this.... What were you thinking the last time you said goodbye to someone you loved?

    May 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    Eh...who cares? What were you thinking the last time you cursed at someone>

    May 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    I hope mine will be this beautiful.... What were you thinking the last time you went to a party w/o chaperones?

    May 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    Why do I bother? What were you thinking the last time you broke off a friendship?

    May 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    Srry...Ill answer yours and reask mine... Why oh why must I have such a big room? What were you thinking the last time you lied?

    May 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    that pop up blocker is bull...crap *cough cough* What were you thnking the last time you lied?

    May 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    hey...thats actually kinda cool.... What were you thinking the last time you cried?

    May 30, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: There All Along

    Areida, this was truly amazing. It was one of the few pieces of fiction that has literally brought me to tears. You did an excellent job on this and I ...

    May 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    I dont like this.... Why couldnt I be homeschooled like normal people??? What were you thinking the last time you let your emotions go over what you knew was right?

    May 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    I cant hear you, I can't hear you :) What were you thinking the last time you went to a club (dance club or w/e)

    May 29, 2005


That comma is load bearing.
— Omni