User avatar

nickelpickle

  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?

    my sigs just a couple of quotes but my sn is different I used to be called pickle (dunno why) and then because my name is nikki, nickel it kinda ...

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How tall are you?

    okay, everyone, are you ready? I am five feet, nine and a half inches... *waits for collective gasp* and for those of you who dont know, i am a fourteen ...

    Jun 6, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hourglass *shocking, i know*

    Oh, this is rich. Heh...Best line in any story I've read....hehe... *grins evilly* Excellent as usual, a bit more humorous than usual. Nevertheless, excellent

    Jun 6, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hourglass

    *faints* Sam, how the heck do you write so well? You are amazing and this is my favorite yet.

    Jun 6, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hourglass- no prior reading required :)

    italics would've cleared up any questions i had....amazing, as usual

    Jun 6, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hourglass (pretty short)

    omg...you're gonna keep me up all night reading this story sam....i agree, death is a neccessity in this story...continue the good work

    Jun 6, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hourglass

    amazing, Sam...yes, I know this is ancient, but I had to start at the beginning....kept me reading

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Rule regarding Chat/Leet Speak

    Like Jack said, this is not directed towards you, xia... Some members also think that spelling is the only important thing, but so is grammar. A gentle reminder that it ...

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: "Hot Guys" and "Hot Girls" threads

    First of all, an apology from me. I've been away for a couple days and wasn't here to see what my thread started. I wasn't thinking when I posted it ...

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys

    Okay-- girls, post the pics of the hottest guys. it can be anyone, celebs, your neighbor, anyone! OKAY, OKAY, done--- I promise

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do u believe in Ghosts

    Oi-Vay.... Fontroy, again and again other people and myself request that you use semi-proper grammar and spelling. It is really not that hard and you are perfectly capable of it. ...

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Plans for The Summer of 2005?

    go to Jersey, visit my cuz in NH, do a bit more traveling, volunteer, chase hot guys...

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    I wish he did this everyday.. What were you thinking the last time you smiled?

    May 31, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self Harm

    Let me start with a warning. I don't know if you were here when there was another topic for this. The topic got explosive and out of hand and Nate ...

    May 31, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Made-up words

    coolness sweetness heh.

    May 30, 2005


It's hard to enjoy practical jokes when your whole life feels like one.
— Rick Riordan, The Last Olympian