-
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Muse, your boyfriend is hot. I want--:) mmmm
Dec 12, 2005 -
Re: Custom Avatars!
you can do mine either way---whichever is easier...
Dec 8, 2005 -
Re: Do you have a phobia?
I'm afraid of footballs, snakes, spiders, big nasty bugs and getting hurt...ya..
Dec 8, 2005 -
Re: Sure, jump on the band wagon!
I don't think that you should throw your life away for a guy (or a girl). I've never had a boyfriend in the sense that most of you would think ...
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: The Unexpected
Welcome. Anyway, I thought this was average. The word unexpected didn't work for me. I'll just go through with spelling errors and such. Unexpected, there you were in front of ...
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: Horses! Horses! And... Horses!
Any specific questions can be directed right at me. IT is possibly my favorite subject to talk about and I have trained horses, students and riden probably over a hundred ...
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: Come on, you know you want to...
Thought this would be fun to see what people think of me as none of you really know me. Everyone else can make one too and post it in this ...
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: It never gets any easier
It was good, but left much to be desired. I'll giv you the obvious grammar mistakes first. Your kow how people say nothing can ever get more worse from already ...
Nov 24, 2005 -
Re: It never gets any easier
It was good, but left much to be desired. I'll giv you the obvious grammar mistakes first. Your kow how people say nothing can ever get more worse from already ...
Nov 24, 2005 -
Re: Nationality?
I'm sure you'll be sorry you asked after this post :roll: I was born in Florida, and I've lived inthe USA all my life. Now for my anscestors. I'll give ...
Nov 21, 2005 -
Re: Piecings and tattoos...
In genreal, I am not a big fan of facial piercings except for earrings, but to each is own. I think that every person has the right to do what ...
Nov 15, 2005 -
Re: Factoring Help
Hey guys. I had about two hundred of these to do, but I could get a few. If anyone can work a few or all of these out, I would ...
Nov 14, 2005 -
Re: Person Above Ya! : Version II
so true!
Nov 10, 2005 -
Re: Dusky's sweet sixteen
YAY!!! You are exactly one year, three days older than me!
Nov 10, 2005 -
Re: Nikki's Super Duper Four Day Birthday Bash!!!
I will be fifteen on Saturday!!!! HAH! Anyway, let the games begin!
Nov 10, 2005
