User avatar

nickelpickle

  • Randomosity Re: Hobbies

    Nikki's hobbies- in order 1. Horseback riding 2. Modeling *poses* 3. Writing, of course 4. SHOPPING! 5. Reading 6. Movie Going 7. Roller Coasters 8. Broadway Plays 9. Dance 10. ...

    Jun 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hobbies

    I know everyone here likes to write, but what do you like to do in your spare time?

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: New to the forums :)

    Welcome! I'm Nicole, Nikki, Pei, w/e you care to call me. I'm slightly erratic and eccentric, love horses and am me. Welcome

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    I've really just been sitting back on this debate and keeping my mind open until now. Honestly, that's offensive Micah. I'm Christian, I consider myself a true Christian, and I ...

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Reality Check

    Ok..I just need to say a few more things and then I will be done. Ok you are one year older than me so you don't have every little skill ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How old are you?

    Heh... I'm young. 14 and seven monthes and nine days...heh... I'm going into high school--- a freshman...any advice? I may die with my course load... :)

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Reality Check

    I don't care wether you like it or not....I wrote it because all of this is true I may sound like a 2 year old but when it comes to ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Reality Check

    I don't care wether you like it or not....I wrote it because all of this is true I may sound like a 2 year old but when it comes to ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Reality Check

    First of all, welcome. Second, this was horrible. Let me be the first to say it. Expect it from others, cause that's what's coming. You think your all that, You ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm new and I have a poem (wow that was depressing)

    Okay, I'm not one of the older ones, but this was horrible. You told us what an urge wa ,it didn't flow like a poem, it was full of cliches ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: the ripples in the water are not gentle anymore

    The ripples in the water are not gentle anymore Amazing beginning. Powerful, meaningful... I watch heavy glass fall into Shades of translucent blue The water waving to the departing hills ...

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    faith, very pretty... you look amazing on a horse...and gorgeous horse too...looks like one i used to ride, named armani...show jumper as well...anyway. everyone looks great!

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Freewrite

    Thanks for the opinions.. I know it is typical, believe me. I will probably end up working on it a bit later.

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Freewrite

    in my blog, i wanted help figuring it out and here, i wanted help to make it a poem... thanks

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Freewrite

    This is a freewrite I did and I absolutely hate it, so go ahead, tear it apart.... It has no editing, completely raw and untouched. i dont understand this why ...

    Jun 8, 2005


Never use your shield as a dinner plate, for that is when the enemy is most likely to attack.
— The KotGR Commander