User avatar

nickelpickle

  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    for

    Aug 6, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: SECTUMSEMPRA!!! *SPOILERS*

    This is gonna sound stupid, but what if Dumbledore was a Horcrucx? What if he knew it and thats why he died, hmm??? Anyway, good theories... I finished the book ...

    Aug 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^makes me laugh

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Didnt know the name of the song by Vanessa Carlton, called Rinse... ;)

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^Likes Green Day!

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Wishlist!

    a horse and a car

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Wow... This has quickly gone off topic... :) Everyone looks great

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: YoshiArmada Had An Anxiety Attack

    Glad you're feeling better!

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^enjoys history

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Anybody help me out here?!?!?!

    hey just wondering: you know when you post stuff and your profile appears beside your piece, how do you change the caption, 'New Member' (above your avatar) to what you ...

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Rain and Pain

    Hey. First of all, this is at least ten times better than Reality Check, your last poem. I'm going to criticize it, but keep in mind, that I consider it ...

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A horror novel (title suggestions appreciated)

    MORE!!! PLEASE More! *whimpers*

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    Okay...If you have the time, I'd like-- A tall, thin girl, straight dark brown hair with blond streaks that goes just to shoulder length. Very tan with vibrant green eyes...Write ...

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: No Tears, No Pain

    First of all, good story... I liked it. Here are a few nitpicks. Your paragraphs were difficult for me to read. I would cut them in half if you could ...

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Salutations

    Welcome! I'm Nicole, Nikki, anything you want... First of all, thanks for doing the YWS Guide (I assume that's you, yes?). Anyway, this is a great place to hang out ...

    Jun 30, 2005


We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master.
— Ernest Hemingway