-
Re: person above ya! part deux
^^likes vanessa carlton (i rhink)
Aug 30, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^^ has an immature rank
Aug 29, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^^ evidently doesnt know what myspace is... niteowl, i've got one
Aug 28, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^needs to get a myspace
Aug 27, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^ turned fifteen without telling me! mwah!
Aug 27, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^lives in toronto! (sam, its from rinse by Vanessa Carlton)
Aug 27, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^ is an awesome critiquer
Aug 27, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
&&none of you are going to green day and I am...haha...haha
Aug 26, 2005 -
Re: Hurricane Katrina
Hey... Anyone in FL going through this joyous hurricane? I'm sitting in my room listening to the wind crashing down trees... I got today and tommorow off school though.... I ...
Aug 26, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^reminded me that I actually have to post, not just PM new members... heh (on my way)
Aug 22, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^noticed that i was gone... i feel so loved..lol
Aug 21, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^ is two monthes, eleven days younger than me ;)
Aug 21, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
1,2 Step by Ciara
Aug 7, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
Is in the army---or something like that---
Aug 7, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
Lives in england
Aug 6, 2005
