User avatar

nickelpickle

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chionophobia #7 /P

    I'm seven through and I'm still interestd. I agree with most of the others, it was a bit confusing, but at least its beginning to come together. As usual, your ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Hey guys!! So yeah, I'm Nikki. It's been a year since I was on the site, but after a long year, I am officially back! Anyone remember me? Missed you ...

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A love story.

    Hello, welcome, all that. All comments and corrections are in bold. Chapter 1 “What if I told you that I didn’t love you anymore?” asked the girl questioningly, while a ...

    Feb 2, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Freakishly New

    *blinks* Bambi--- right... Anyway, welcome! We all aspire to become writers here, and we have some very talented ones among us. We have a spell check, which always helps. I ...

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Debate Usergroup Sign-Up

    nickelpickle

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Mother

    I couldn't figure out how to fix the first stanza. Tell me what you think of the other changes. A mother is someone to lean on. A mother is someone ...

    Dec 22, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Mother

    Thank you! Updated version on the way.

    Dec 22, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Mother

    Thank you. It took me about thirty pieces of paper before I was happy with it. And I know it's cliche... :) Couldn't help it.. I read it out loud ...

    Dec 22, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: ID: deadrose

    Hello, fellow horse rider!

    Dec 22, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Mother

    Thanks. What do you think of the message, the grammar, the structure?

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Mother

    I wrote this as a Christmjas present for my mother. It iis printed on clear glass with a picture of me. A mother is someone to lean on. A mother ...

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Distance

    I am Happy Scared Loved up Surprised Not really here Wishing I was somewhere else or wishing someone else was here I agree with Snoink.. It sounds like a broken ...

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Mirror, Mirror

    First off, Happy Birthday...I know that I always say this, but you are an excellent writer. This is nitpick, but I would say "a strong and fearless person." It just ...

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Here i am

    I like you repeat Here I am for emphasis and the metaphor as if its a cloud in the sky. I agree that we do need to know the tune ...

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Know what else really grinds my gears?

    I'd love to help; contrary to some, I enjoy not only prose, but poetry as well.

    Dec 13, 2005


Perfect kindness acts without thinking of kindness.
— Lao Tse