User avatar

nickelodeon

  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Trucker Diaries

    That was good. I like the idea a lot. I would not capitalize 'one thick skin." I think your point is made even if its lower case. You have a ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Football Fraud

    The clock ticked on, perpetually at quarter to 3. My feet tapped the floor impatiently and my hands fiddled with my backpack’s zipper in perfect coordination. “Uhhh… Mr. Mopel? May ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Football Fraud

    As the heavy door eased shut, the yearbook office lapsed back into its usual oasis of silence. The rowdy halls of Milton High School were drown out by the steady ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sweet Home Alabama

    Good Story. It flowed really well. (I can't stand stories that you have to re-read eight trillion times to make sense of them!) I agree that you overdid the accent. ...

    Mar 5, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Running from yourself ((Whole))

    Wow. That was confusing. I think you have a good idea going, but it is very hard to understand. That stated, I don't think i'd be the best person to ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Music Box

    I'll be honest, It was kind of strange. I really liked the description a lot. I wish I could write like that! As a story goes, or even a short ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mirror, mirror, on the wall...

    Your conversation isn't very realistic. I get the impression that these girls are supposed to be self-absorbed and full of themselves, but i can't imagine anyone talking like that all ...

    Feb 19, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Midnight Excursion

    Midnight Excursion One light dared to break the complete blackness that was the Hampton house at 1am. One small lamp was enough to give away the secret. Mariana Hampton slouched ...

    Feb 19, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Battle of the Band

    Well... I haven't figured out how to quote stuff yet, so you'll just have to read it my confusing way. First... "as a member of the Platnium Sun" I think ...

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Pac-Man Machine

    Give me feedback please! I don't so much care about grammer (although i'd like to hear that too...) But i'd really like to know if you liked it or how ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Pac-Man Machine

    The Pac-Man Machine The arcade was deserted, leaving only the flashng lights and cheery music to keep the old shopkeeper company. The clock on the wall struck 3:00, and, perfecty ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: To Steal Mine Own

    "But it was better than the standard gray tabletops this piece of junk for a starship fancied, so she said nothing" this piece of junk for a starship. That's confusing. ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Entrada

    Wow, I really like the ending. A little more description of the spaceship setting would be nice. Actually, a little more description of the characters would be nice too. In ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sceptic

    "I sharpened my ears as I punched the card given by the grumpy voice on the machine." I'm pretty sure i understand what you mean, but look this line over ...

    Feb 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hide Me No Longer

    It's an awesome idea, and I like the relation between the tree and security. As i read it, though, i kept thinking that I can't imagine this happening in real ...

    Feb 9, 2007


Revision is one of the exquisite pleasures of writing.
— Bernard Malamud