User avatar

nickelodeon

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Society of the Closet

    Well that certainly caught my attention. Mostly, i like this story because its something totally different and weird, but anyone can relate to it. (even if they didn't talk to ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Pianist

    I thought it was really good. I can picture what Hannah is like when she's playing. You described it really well. I liked how "I" turned out to be Jeremy, ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Johnny Walker

    "During some lunch hours, he hangs out with shady looking youth underneath the stairwell." This is the only sentence that didn't seem to fit (in my opinion at least.) I ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: how to save a life: start of something different

    This had an interesting setting. I wasn't sure who was doing the speaking in the first paragraph. When you change speakers, start a new paragraph. (If the speaker didn't change ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: watching eyes pert one

    You did a good job of conveying an image. I can pretty much picture the scene. (It reminds me a lot of the movie, Mulan, for some reason.) You had ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Disappear

    Disappear The couch wrapped her in a comfy embrace. It snuggled against her bare shoulders. With her legs curled beneath her, and her long hair splayed across the armrest, she ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Smile

    It's not really the kind of story that will stick with me, but when really enjoyed it while i was reading it. I don't know if that's what you're going ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dream

    It was interesting. Definitely not like anything else i've ever read, which is why it caught my attention. (That's good!) Moving on to SUGGESTIONS! Make it flow better! You are ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: first half of a chapter of a book im starting

    Ok, this story definitely has possibilities, but i agree with the majority of your other critiques. It really needs to be proofread and edited. Grammar, writing technicalities, etc., aside... Right ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Seed of Spite

    The Seed of Spite “Too lenient, sir, you’re far too lenient with these monsters. Certainly they don’t deserve these wondrous toys!” “Ho Ho Ho!” His beard shook and his stomach ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I will Remember

    Wow. That was really good. "But who I have become finds the sacrifice too much." At first, this line confused me. Then i read it again, and it made sense. ...

    May 27, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Conscience

    Ok, i think it's pretty good! its deep, not a silly little fun story. I really like the... analogy, i guess you'd say... of conscience and pinprick. Very creative, very ...

    May 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Spanish Dance

    Thanks for the critiques. Actually, i have never been to Spain and the Spanish program at my school is a joke. So this is all very encouraging actually. thanks! =)

    May 13, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Spanish Dance

    Spanish Dance It was like a perfectly coordinated dance: the bobbing and weaving of carts and shoppers, the friendly greetings, and the words, each flowing and spinning and dancing around ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: August Rain

    "in the bitter Monday daybreak;" This line bugged me. MonDAY DAY break seemed sort of repetitive. Maybe you could reword to have it flow better. It really made me think ...

    Apr 22, 2007


Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
— Pablo Picasso