User avatar

nickelodeon

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Ticking hearts

    Wow. This was really good. I loved it because it was easy to understand, but it wasn't obvious to me how it would end. Very nicely done. (Personally, i hate ...

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Just friends

    Short, sweet, and to the point. =) I'm not totally sure what's going on the whole time. Who does he shout that she has a crush on, the passerby? If ...

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Heart String Harpsichord

    I thought it was extremely well written. I loved your choice of words for most of the story. I could easily picture the room, the soldiers, the people, etc. (obviously, ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Picture the Civil War

    Nice take on the war. I love the perspective from the crutch. Very unique. I did think it was interesting, and I did WANT to keep reading, which is good ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Mr. O'Leary's English

    It had a very promising beginning. beautifully worded, easy to picture, nice flow. The first paragraphs were really good. In my opinion, it started to lose its flow somewhere around ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Vivian

    This was a very sweet story. It is wonderfully imaginative considering that you know nothing about the real old woman. I'm not sure if i'm crazy about how she suddenly ...

    Aug 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pathenol Ethyl Ester McKay

    I love the name. Now i'm curious as to how she got a name like that. I'd consider either adding a second part to the story, or even stick it ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Silver Locket

    This is mostly a good story. It kept my interest, which is impressive, because i ususally dislike reading long pieces. If you are looking to improve it, then here are ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Pajama Plight (obviously, working title) part 1

    Okay, it's well written. Most of the type-o's have already been pointed out, so there's no need to repeat. My only question is if it is a realistic story. Meaning, ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Americano

    “Americano,” they muttered with an air of superiority. Lynnie forced an expression of indifference, and squeezed through the jostling bodies towards a lonely bench on the side of Spanish Market ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: For Non-UK Members

    Okay, everytime i turned the radio on this summer (in light of the anniversary to-do) there was the same commercial about a Diana exhibit in a local museum. So apparently ...

    Aug 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Matter Of Time

    This definitely has possibilities. I love the ending, where Jason feels worse for his grandmother than for the deceased. I think this is a very relatable situation, adn you described ...

    Aug 3, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Hatchet Road

    Hatchet Road The garage shielded us from the cruel July sun. Boredom had left me lacking energy and interest, flopped in a lawn chair and totally ignorant of the life-changing ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Sweeter With Time: Chapter 1(updated)

    Wow. That's really good. I can totally relate to Amanda, in how she wants to be better, thinks she should be better, that whole mind state. You did a great ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Ms. Little Lila

    Well, i'm really interested now. The ending sounds like something exciting is about to happen, which I honestly hadn't expected when i went into the non-fiction forum. I was a ...

    Jul 27, 2007


Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.
— Emily Dickenson