User avatar

nickelodeon

  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Failed Mother

    Well, i really liked it. It seemed like your focus was more on telling a story than on becoming emotionally attached to the characters, and i found that quite enjoyable. ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: He's gay now.

    I didn't quite understand it the first time i read it, and it's still a little foggy now. I'd try to clarify what's actually happening between them if you do ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: An ode to Constantinople

    I love the image the whole poem creates - sort of a great civilization now in ruins. Your descriptions were really great. I agree that you should consider revising punctuation, ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Refuge

    Refuge A soft peace emanated from the sailboat. Resting in bobbing waters, its lonely sail was loose and easy in a gentle day’s breeze. She trusted her fingers to their ...

    May 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Own Worst Enemy

    This is a pretty good story. I'm going to agree that there are some grammar-type issues, but you can probably work those out with a re-read. I'd suggest rethinking the ...

    May 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Love Note

    Well, it looks like nit-picky grammar stuff is out of the way, so... I thought it had definite possibilites, and I'm really curious as to how it's all going to ...

    May 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Alone in the Storm

    Thanks for the critiques! Actually, the names are correct in the last sentence. Belle is being babysat and Hilary is the babysitter. (Both are frightened by the storm and not ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Silence

    You totally kept my attention through the whole thing. I like how you didn't realize that it was an orphanage until later in the story. On to the critique... I, ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Alone in the Storm

    Alone in the Storm (Haven't submitted anything in a really long time, so this is my attempt to get back in habit. Tell me what you think.) The night snapped ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Nowhere with Someone

    To be short and simple, i like it. It's well phrased. It's relatable, but its still unique (I personally, i have never read anything with quite the same message). I ...

    Dec 25, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ramblings of an idle mind

    I'm going to start right out by saying that this is not my style. This is not to say that i didn't like it - it just isn't the type ...

    Nov 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Straight As a Rainbow, Chapter 1

    Okay, this is mostly good. It's easy to read, and flows nicely from one thought to another. I agree with what the others are saying about plot. It's not really ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Purple Winter Coat

    Short and sweet. Always a good thing. I think this was too predictable. From the first sentence, when she was waiting for her parents to come back, I knew what ...

    Sep 7, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Four Princesses of Illyria Comments

    Okay, I'm not sure where you want me to critique the story, so i'll write everything up here. Mostly, i thought it was good. It kept my attention, even though ...

    Sep 2, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted!

    This was really, really good. "The country was sheltered in your arms." Maybe i'm missing the whole point of this sentence, (most likely) but it doesn't make sense to me. ...

    Sep 2, 2007


I want to understand you, I study your obscure language.
— Alexander Pushkin