User avatar

nickelodeon

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Snow White and the Seven Dwarves

    Very entertaining! 'The hag asked the mirror Who truly owned beauty. But the mirror responded, “Snow white – What a cutie.”'

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Monster

    The Monster Her rhythm is steady Breathe in, breathe out Unmoving on pillows Her serenity, no doubt From a window creaking A monster slinks in Sparkle in his eye Resolution ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Christmas Story

    I thought this was an adorable idea, but i'm always up for a good love story. =) Reading the poem, and then reading the explanation for the last couple stanzas ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: An Obstinate Disease: they call this Tourette's Syndrome

    I thought it was really good, especially in that it does a good job explaining the disease from the perspective of someone who has it. It was well done in ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The First Time I Lost You

    Pretty good overall. Definitely gets your point across, which in my opinion makes reading a poem more enjoyable. Your first two stanzas didn't quite meet the rhyme scheme (world, girl),(her, ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Forgotten

    Forgotten Snuggled in grasses Tickled by weather Her writing is fading As if carved by a feather Her corners are rounded Like shoulders gone weary Years added grayness Perpetually bleary ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My Town

    Very good. Fun to read, fun to visualize. (Easy to read and visualize too!) So nice job on being well written. Specifically... I'd consider rewording the stanza about Echo, Granger, ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Me

    I liked the general format of the poem. It was easy to read, flowed nicely. I agree it could use some work though, mostly in that it doesn't seem to ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Once Upon A Time

    This is the revised version, so critiques on this first one would be much appreciated. (I left the original one below on just for reference.) Once Upon A Time “Tell ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Shoes Pt. 1 and 2

    "Thursday night—the night you go out if you’re a young man with an ID that has a date of birth that doesn’t add up to twenty one years of age." ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fairy Tale With A Twist - Snow White

    I especially like the ending - The use of Rapunzel was an unexpected twist, and the descriptions of the step-mother and prince Charming were funny. I think humor is a ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: First night in Ecuador

    "in there nice beds with clean sheets, listing to crickets" should be "their" and "listening" I'd also think about writing in complete sentences. I like fragments (I think they're kind ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: So My Son Thought He Was A Vampire

    First paragraph: I don't like the word "piece" when describing someone's hair. It's not very visual. Maybe "lock" or "wisp" or use your imagination. On the other hand, this is ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Helpless

    Helpless I hated her. From the cheery rhythm for her soprano voice to the sight of her eyes when she looked at him with perfect confidence and happiness, the thought ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Princess's Dragons

    The Princess’s Dragons Many years in past In a place so far away Lives a story that will last For generations it will stay It tells of a princess dear ...

    Jun 8, 2008


It's not nice to roast people when they're out of comebacks.
— Atticus