User avatar

niccinic15

  • Other Poetry Re: To Die Young

    First of all, "If I Die Young" is the only country song I like, and it's inspired me as well. I loved this poem. I also wrote one about a ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Betrayal

    I like the main idea of this poem, the personification of betrayal was a great idea. However some things didn't rest well with me... Uncaring, unfeeling for the pain she ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Asphyxia

    Running circles in my head, You're all I ever see. The one thing I can think about Is you being with me. Reality is all a blur, And nothing's as ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Pretending

    I like this, but there are a couple of things that don't rest well with me.... A cut runs down my heart’s face, leaving it crying little red teardrops. I ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Addiction's Core

    First off, I love this (: Obsession creeps within my survival instincts, twisting the inclination to lengthen my days to make room for the willingness to die for You, if ...

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Virtues of the Damned

    I like this piece. A lot of deep, dark emotion is portrayed here. Just a few minor things. Next to plauge my failing heart It's "plague", just saying (: Another ...

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Crash This Gospel

    This just made my day (: I love poems that have a deeper meaning than what's obvious. Symbolism is the beauty of writing; you may see it in one sense, ...

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You are music

    This was kind of different for me, but I think I liked it? So what if there wasn't a lot of emotion thrown into it, it was different, and creative ...

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Silence

    Solemn faces often found, Your lips move but make no sound. Piercing silence fills my ears When Death comes to prove my fears. The soul to take is way too ...

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Writer, 15 Years Old

    Thank you so much. I should be uploading a couple of my pieces today. I might actually do that right now. :D

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Writer, 15 Years Old

    Hi everyone. I'm Nicci. I'm new to YWS, but I'm really excited to get started. I enjoy writing poetry, and the occasional short story. I also look forward to getting ...

    Nov 13, 2010


Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises.
— Samuel Butler