User avatar

niccinic15

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Thinking of That Smile

    Yeah, I know it's kinda short... I wrote it in detention :P Lol. But thanks for the comments, guys, I'm glad you like it :)

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Thinking of That Smile

    I know this love is very real. It's something I can hear and feel. It didn't take you long to heal This broken heart of mine. Every night, I quickly ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Silence

    Thanks guys, I appreciate it so much =]

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Echoes

    Thanks, guys (: I appreciate it so much. That poem was also written out of my raw emotions, over my ex who passed away in June. Also, my piece "Silence" ...

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Insidious Eyes

    Yeah I kind of figured that I'd be the only one to really get this poem. Basically it was supposed to be about a love that was dangerous for the ...

    Nov 20, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Feed The Pink Elephant! [Open!]

    Review my poem? (:

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: The Photosynthesis Song (Telephone parody)

    Reading this in school was not a good idea... I was laughing out loud so uncontrollably, I actually got sent out. Good job, I love it. No suggestions whatsoever. ♥

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Time, But No Place

    I don't really understand this? I mean, the flow and everything goes together pretty well, I just don't pick up on the deeper meaning... For every person, There's a count ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Insidious Eyes

    Burn me with your sea green eyes, Entice me with your sinful lies. I'll beg you 'till I realize The shit you've done to me. Come with me now, take ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Echoes

    Echoes of a broken heart, And memories of a friend. Hot sparks of a young romance Bore flame upon the end. Kisses so tender and sweet, Embraces, oh, so warm. ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Asphyxia

    Haha, yeah I know that the last stanza has a different rhythm... It wasn't really intentional at the beginning of the piece, but when I read over it, I liked ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Your* Poem's Title is Probably In This One

    I love this (: It's a very weird idea, but I can kind of see a story coming out of it. Nice!

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Our Time

    I like it. A lot. I feel a personal connection with it, as my significant other just moved to Florida, and I'm still in Kentucky :/ But anyways... Holding to ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Here I Await For You

    This frustrated me... Quite badly, actually. To start with, I don't understand the very first line: The lost night, in the moment, the warm sunny day, twists away Is it ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Yesterday

    Your idea here was good, but I'm not really sure if I'm liking this too much... I like the repetition of how it seemed like just yesterday, and I like ...

    Nov 16, 2010


If I feel physically as if the top of my head were taken off, I know that is poetry.
— Emily Dickinson