User avatar

neversaynikki

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Rose for Whom it May Concern

    We hung our legs over the edge of a springtime of wisteria, calling back to the birds that made their homecoming heard. We told you, try listening with your ears ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: ---

    I know that a lot of people aren't fans of the stream-of-consciousness, free verse style, but I really like it, and this was very well done. I can always appreciate ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: This Sky Will Betray You

    The imagery and tone of this piece are both so strong -- I usually tire of verse that's as long as this, but it was gorgeous. There's something so aloof ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Clockwork

    There is something mechanical about it – not at all like clockwork, but more like flashing red lights and spiked metal gears, the sound of heavy boots on the pavement ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Sugar

    Cacophony. I adore that word like no other. In general, the vocabulary in this is just lovely. This was charming :] The third stanza especially. You are brilliant and this ...

    Jan 13, 2011


Education is education. We should learn everything and then choose which path to follow. Education is neither Eastern or Western; it is human.
— Malala