-
Re: SOS
they sound-proofed the walls we'd been communicating through morse code again
Feb 4, 2011 -
Re: Error 401
. . . for the poem you seek is lost in the webs of a billion silicon spiders. They switch rapidly, yet never move at all, and take the donated ...
Feb 1, 2011 -
Re: Disasterpiece
I actually like it a lot. What exactly do you dislike? It's definitely an interesting idea, all portrayed through a neatly constructed metaphor. You went about the actual format in ...
Feb 1, 2011 -
Re: November Rain
Okay, we've all gotten the idea that I don't do well with titles. Sorry about that. Anyway, this is a song that I wrote for my band -- it's going ...
Feb 1, 2011 -
Re: The Voice In My Head
Wow. I've never really seen a poem like this, but it's executed very well. You take on a lot of risk when you base a poem off of dialogue, but ...
Jan 30, 2011 -
Re: The Waking Hours (1/3)
Okay, specifically, I saw that you went back and edited this to change the voice -- I think that was a really good decision, because it's now one of the ...
Jan 30, 2011 -
Re: Iced Petals
In all honestly, I loved this. I really did -- I know how hard it is to write lyrics, as they force you to confine yourself to syllables and rhythmic ...
Jan 30, 2011 -
Re: A Lesson in Dying
First off, can I say how much I love getting a point of view like this? I do. I love it. There's nothing wrong with a good poem that has ...
Jan 30, 2011 -
Re: Highway
I really admire anyone who can take three stanzas and turn it into anything worth reading. This is definitely one of those cases. It takes a serious command of language ...
Jan 30, 2011 -
Re: I Did. This.
Okay, you know how much I love this. There's this wonderful, untouchable sense of pain and point-blank awareness about it that makes it different from anything I've ever read. I ...
Jan 30, 2011 -
Re: Last Minutes of a Spider
Alright. I adore the idea behind this -- it's original, and it's interesting. What's better than seeing humane characteristics applied to creatures which are continually subject the our fiercest and ...
Jan 30, 2011 -
Re: What Not To Do When You Have No Heart
Okay, first off, the title. I didn't think much of it until after I read, but now I love it. I'm a sucker for good titles. That being said, the ...
Jan 30, 2011 -
Re: Children of the Sea
I really enjoyed this, especially the dreamy sort of quality to the writing. Your words have a nice flow to them, which could be improved, I think, with a little ...
Jan 30, 2011 -
Re: night
I like this a lot -- the choppy sort of rhythm that it has, the way that the words roll off the tongue from line to line. I love poetry ...
Jan 19, 2011 -
Re: Welcome New Members! [2]
Hello! I'm Nikki, and I've been on this site for . . . five days? But I've only just made it down to introduce myself. Anyway, I love writing, and ...
Jan 18, 2011
