User avatar

neonwriter

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Your Scar

    Woah! Thats amazing and sincere so just..wow... thanks for posting this it's very i dont know its just

    Sep 17, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Crescent Moon Chapter 3

    Authors Note: Hi guys! As my first official "series book online" I just hope you like it! I really love feedback and tell me how i could make it better! ...

    Sep 17, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Crescent Moon Chapter 2

    When I woke up in the morning we didn't have school because of all the snow so, I decided that it would be awesome to hang out with Serie and ...

    Sep 17, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Crescent Moon Chapter 1

    I quietly floated around the house knowing everyone would be sleeping. As I did I could hear the claws on the deck and the annoyed pants of Serie out in ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Mostly Human Chapter 1

    This was a very compeling and i loved it!! the modern twist in there gave it an amazing plot and the characters were very vivid in my mind! cant wait ...

    Aug 11, 2011


The chains of habits are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.
— Warren Buffet