User avatar

neonwriter

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Battle Of The Hopeless (Chapter 1)

    This was a really good story and since I'm a fellow fantasy writer and this an amazing story. I realize how hard it can be to write one of these ...

    Oct 6, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Jesters chapter 2

    ( Writers note ) Hi readers! I hope you enjoy the second part to the series but alot of you have asked more about the characters so here it is. ...

    Oct 5, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Iridescent

    wow this is just wow... This is very very very weird and almost eerie. I liked the ending and is this a short story or poetry? This is my first ...

    Oct 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Semi-conscious Reasoning (1. Dan)

    I loved this work and the second one too. It was amazing and I really liked your character dan! He was exactly as you described him and I'm very glad ...

    Oct 2, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Teen Spy Paris edition chapters 1-3 and plot *revised*

    Okay so I'm not into picking out all your mistakes but I want to say this: It's a very confusing story. They stay in Paris but you jumped around a ...

    Oct 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Cup of Blood and Kindness

    First off this is the first time I have read your work and I wasn't expecting a vampire short story to go so in depth. I really liked this and ...

    Oct 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Jesters (chapter 1)

    *PROLOUGE* Okay so lets get something straight here. First, Were not real jesters, thats just our code name. Second, were a whole team of supers made in the same facility ...

    Sep 24, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: And Then There Were Two: Part 4 ~ Fin

    Wow! This is an amazing end to an amazing series. I could feel that you did put alot of time into these pieces and I really admire you for that. ...

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Undone - Part I

    wow this is very moving but I didn't get what it was about. I'm very confused on were he is and who he is and what's happening. I know poetry ...

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Exploring

    wow these are really good. I mean you must have a professional camera and if not I'm even more impressed. These are amazing and close up. I enjoyed viewing them, ...

    Sep 18, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Light turns to dark

    I loved this story. Absolutely loved it! It was fantastic and I don't like to pull out tidbits that were wrong because I know, I don't like it :) but ...

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: crescent Moon Chapter 4

    I stood up and shook the snow of my stomach and turned around to see what the girl was staring at. Another little girl stood in the middle of the ...

    Sep 17, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: crescent Moon Chapter 4

    I stood up and shook the snow of my stomach and turned around to see what the girl was staring at. Another little girl stood in the middle of the ...

    Sep 17, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Deleted

    very nice ;)

    Sep 17, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Fire For Geno

    nice

    Sep 17, 2011


As a writer, I'm more interested in what people tell themselves happened rather than what actually happened.
— Kazuo Ishiguro