Random avatar

nenc123

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Transfer-chapter 1

    Hey silentpages! I took some of you advice and corrected a few mistakes you found. You probably noticed I don't live in a English speaking country, so I guess it ...

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Lies Like Roses and Thorns

    This is absolutely amazing. You have great style and story structuring. Characters are described just the way they should be. It's a short story, so everything is told in shortest ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Transfer-chapter 1

    This is only the first part of the first chapter. Hope you like it. :D :D :D Chapter 1: School day Thick fog wrapped itself around the school, and blocked ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I love you

    That was so ... emotional. What was probably suppose to be. I like the second part more, when she finally loves him. It's really the hart of the story (looks ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Savior with a Black Wing

    This is a very good story. Very good style and imagination. Sounds like a have-to-write-it story that you came up at 2 in the morning. You should rush with the ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi nice to meet you.

    Esther! My favorite tree. Hm... I think it's oak, though I'm not much of a tree lover :? See you soon.

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Where The Music Is

    I think it's great. Good structure and style. You can really get into it. I especially like the ending where the main character dies. "Because I could already hear the ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Transfer

    Chapter 12 A pair of shoes stopped at my head. I heard someone light a match. Slowly, with a great deal of effort I opened my eyes. There were small ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Letters from the Front 2

    I think it was very, very good though it was a bit short. I would love to see if the letters were longer, with more descriptions. The story in the ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A last dance in darkness

    First of all it was great, even though a bit weird and depressive. Reminds me of a horror movie. I really liked the prologue, I don't know what i liked ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi nice to meet you.

    My novel is a fantasy novel, but not like robots and stuff. I think that's science-fiction. I don't really know if there's a difference. And fantasy novels are also my ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi nice to meet you.

    Hi my name is Neven and I come from a country called Slovenia in Europe. I'm 14 and I am currently writing a novel called The Transfer. Can't wait to ...

    May 31, 2010


There has never been a sadness not cured by breakfast food.
— Ron, Parks & Rec