User avatar

nativecatcher

nativecatcher

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Game On (Level 0)

    As before I reviewed your third chapter and really enjoyed piece also! As everyone said I think you're very good at dialogue everything seems to flow and whenever it seemed ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Game On (Level 3)

    I really really like this!I haven't read your previous chapters but this makes me want to! I like how everything about this. It's interesting,quirky,funny, and has action as well. However ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Shattered Rainbows

    This is really good. I found it enticing from the moment I started reading. I really like how you organized it as well, it wasn't perfectly in order, but it ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Letters from Luke chapter two

    First, I'm not great with grammar so I can't say much about that. However I think I did a pretty good job with the piece. I must admit you did ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Dragons of Elements

    Overall I must say I like this story.I like how you went straight into the action and didn't waste anytime,lol.I really like how you write, it has a sort of ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Love's Bullet chapter 1 part1

    I liked this overall.It's was very factual in a way because you explained everyone,who they were and what they did. I think that was an pretty good way to start ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: She's Taking the Wheel

    I loved this piece. I found it inspirational in a way and thought you communicated the message of not giving up in a magnificent way. Grammatically wise I can't go ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Up to Me (Chapter 1)

    confetti seems to have told you all about your grammar, which is good because I suck at grammar. However.. I must say when I first started reading I liked it ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Touch Of Stone: Chapter One

    I'm not very good at grammar so I can't say much about that. However I can say that when I first started reading I really liked it because you described ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Puppy Love

    This is a really cute story. To me it somehow seems to tell a lot with so little words.I think maybe you could have used a little more detail like ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Imagine, if you will......

    I really...love this story. I really hope you continue this because it's so interesting and well written I loved everything about this honestly. If this were a book I would ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Rosemary - Prologue

    I think it's intriguing, it has caught my attention and I do want to know more about the situation. I didn't find anything wrong with the prologue either.When you post ...

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Completely Ordinary

    I really like this so far. Usually I don't read action type books, I just watch movie, but this was really good. I don't have anything bad to say about ...

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Silver Tears Chapter One

    In general I really like your story, I think it has potential to be something special. The only thing I have to say is that at some points I felt ...

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Elle, Chapter 1 *Rewritten*

    Wow. I feel like I have read something similar to this before, but something about this writing seems to give it a special edge. I think you did a great ...

    Jul 11, 2011


"She doesn't even go here!"
— Damian Leigh