User avatar

nativecatcher

nativecatcher

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue: Keylee

    I liked your story I thought it was pretty good. You included a lot of details so it made it easy to.....imagine what the scenes would be.I liked your characters, ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: First Blush(Edited)

    Prologue: On a pleasant spring Thursday everything began to change. Ms.Carson’ third class was having recess, and everyone was enjoying themselves. The sky was a gorgeous baby blue, and the ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: When He Fell

    Its was very creative and interesting. I could find nothing wrong with it, but that maybe you should describe everything a little but more. Other than that it was very ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (0)

    Your story was so awesome. I could imagine the ENTIRE scenario and feel the characters, and feeling and I really want to know what happens next and who the mysterious ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Total Eclipse [Prologue]

    Your story caught my attention but I think you should describe the character better, and the surroundings as well. Also who is this mysterious man trying to kill Dobliv?Why does ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Scoundrel's Heart: Chapter 1

    I really liked your story, it was very good. Although it would have been nice to get a good description of the characters, and as the other commenter put a ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Astianna: Chapter One

    I really like this story and usually i don't really finish the story unless it is good, so your story was really good.I really liked it and it had me ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Royal Reviews: critiques from the empress

    Hey I was wondering if you could review my story the topic is below:

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The First Christmas (1)

    It was very good I would like to see what happens next, although I would like a description of what Christian Looks like.You provided no description of him.

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Moonlight

    I really liked your poem because I could relate to it, and somehow feel emotions by reading your poems. It was fantastique .

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lexie Story

    I think your story was very interesting although I'm not sure what you meant by "I had just died after all". Did she actually die and come back to life? ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: First Blush Chapter One(Partially completed)

    Future Nightmare, Present Dream I was running as fast as my legs could carry me and as I ran I could hear leaves crunch under my feet. I could feel ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Life As A Two-Finned Freak *Still thinking of a better name*

    I really like your story.Usually people do not write about mermaids often,and I like how you decided to write about something very uncommon to people. I think you should post ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: C's Reviews. :D

    Please review mine please!Below is the link for my prologue. Thnks!

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Music (Part One)

    I think your story was really good, and interesting. The whole music concept was really cool, and I've never seen anything like it before. I think the title is a ...

    Dec 25, 2009


Thomas Edison's last words were "It's very beautiful over there.” I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.
— John Green, Looking for Alaska