User avatar

nativecatcher

nativecatcher

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Monster

    ................Wow that was very good. No words can really describe how moving it was, and at the end it was very surprising. I loved it and you should continue with ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Chess Love

    So I made this up yesterday while I was staring out my window. I know its unclear, but I would love reviews so I could clean it up a bit. ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Life's Final Flicker

    So this is my first time ever doing poetry in general, and I would love it if you guys gave me some critiques they would be very helpful. I'm trying ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Cineraceus: Prologue(Edited)

    Thanks for all of your help!

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: First Blush(Edited)

    Thank you for all of your reviews and tips I will gladly take them into consideration.

    Mar 1, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Mystical stare

    I'm not very good with grammar or much of a grammar freak, but I did enjoy reading your story. It was magical in a way, and I couldn't stop reading ...

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Cineraceus: Prologue(Edited)

    Actually I did mean to say that but if it doesn't make sense I'll change it to another insect or fly or whatever.

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Cineraceus: Prologue(Edited)

    Thanks for helping I took your advice and made the changes!I hope it's better now and easier to understand.

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Secret Keeper Chapter 2

    Thanks for posting more of the story it was very good. Your friend is a very talented writer. Your descriptions were very good, and I couldn't see anything wrong(this is ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: [Preview] The Whispers of Fate - Chapter One

    This story was pretty good. I usually do not like fighting,medieval, elf type stories, but I had fun reading yours. So Good job, and as the first reviewer put include ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Secret Keeper

    I liked this story, and caught my eye. I'm very curious as to whether or not Ellie and the G.E.B(Green Eyed Boy) were friends on Earth. I really enjoyed reading ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Cineraceus: Prologue(Edited)

    The field was a pale green with butterflies insects and searching around for their food. The sun rose out from a cluster of pine trees, reflecting the tiny water droplets, ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue:Cineraceus

    Thanks for your critiques and tips this will help me a lot. I will edit my prologue and add more, and again THANK YOU!(P.S Durriedog you weren't nagging :lol: )

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue:Cineraceus

    It was a pale green grassy patch with little critters and flowers moving around and blowing with the wind. The field was deserted with her being the only exception. She ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: might die, yeah so what?

    I like this story, and although it is just a piece of the story i liked it. Although it would have been nice to have some description I'm sure I'll ...

    Feb 13, 2010


Doors are for people with no imagination.
— Skulduggery Pleasant