User avatar

nativecatcher

nativecatcher

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Beauties in Pastel

    This is a new project I recently started. Prologue I heard my mother’s rich laughter fill our living room as I played with her black bouncy curls. We were sitting ...

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Puppy Love

    This is a really cute story. To me it somehow seems to tell a lot with so little words.I think maybe you could have used a little more detail like ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Imagine, if you will......

    I really...love this story. I really hope you continue this because it's so interesting and well written I loved everything about this honestly. If this were a book I would ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Morning Glory

    I'm bad at grammar so if anyone can correct me on that I would greatly appreciate. True Love is just like morning glories;so fulfilling, vivacious, and bright. The morning comes ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Pretty Monster

    Thank you all for your critiques and comments I will work on it and post the edited version.Again thanks alot.

    Jul 16, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Pretty Monster

    I'm not very good at poetry, but I wrote this earlier to try and express how I was feeling. It is also really short. They've always liked her better, I ...

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Rosemary - Prologue

    I think it's intriguing, it has caught my attention and I do want to know more about the situation. I didn't find anything wrong with the prologue either.When you post ...

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Completely Ordinary

    I really like this so far. Usually I don't read action type books, I just watch movie, but this was really good. I don't have anything bad to say about ...

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Removed.

    1 6:03 am Interesting how you got all these differant characters. I guess I should get started reading your actual story. Hmm I think you should*wink*

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Silver Tears Chapter One

    In general I really like your story, I think it has potential to be something special. The only thing I have to say is that at some points I felt ...

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Removed.

    Removed.

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Removed.

    Thank you so much!!!This had made me happy!!

    Jul 12, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Removed.

    Removed.

    Jul 12, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elle, Chapter 1 *Rewritten*

    Wow. I feel like I have read something similar to this before, but something about this writing seems to give it a special edge. I think you did a great ...

    Jul 11, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Sword and Claw - Ch 1 the dead dragon

    In general I really like this piece. I find it interesting although I did get confused at certain parts so I had to reread them. I'm not very good at ...

    Jul 11, 2011


It takes me deciding to write on YWS in the late hours...to realize how many members are most active while I'm unconscious
— RavenAkuma