User avatar

natalie

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Tainted Blood

    Wow! really impressed! I love the ideas. At first, when I read the part about being a royal vampire, I thought it would lead into being incredibly cliched but I ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Nonsense poem!

    Oh My God WOW!!! This is so cool! i love the way that it still makes sense somehow, even though it is all completely nonsense! (or is that just my ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pull back the curtain...edited version . added more too

    hia biscuit. Just wanted to say that this is amazing! the deepness to it is really good and I love the description which appears throughout in just the right places. ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Summer's Last Breath

    Firstly, I'd like to make it clear that this is just a first draft that needs dramatic work. I simply want to know if the idea makes sense, or if ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Smoking Camels on Your Grave

    Oh wow. That was simply beautiful When I saw the title I wasn't sure what to expect but this is so touching and special. If your friend were here to ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I''l Hold Your Hand As You Slip Into The Snow

    Okay, firstly, I loved it. The really intimate meaning behind the poem really made it stand out. The poem flowed beautifully and I loved the last two stanzas, especially the ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alphess: part one [revised as of 2008/03/11]

    Overall, I thought that the description was incredibly detailed and quite wonderful, though possibly unnecessary in places. I understand why you would think that the second person might be strange. ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Sweat and Ice - Chap. 1

    firstly, like others, I love the idea of using trolls as your main characters. During this beginning section you have already begun to erase the idea of trolls being the ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Under the Apple Tree

    This was the first piece of coursework I had to do. It isn't perfect for a short story but I thought I'd let you have a look anyway... Under the ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Shadow Seeker

    This is the prologue to a story which I started writing a while ago. I never got much further than the 2nd chapter. Read it and tell me what you ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lullaby

    I am in love with this poem! Though the meaning is incredibly sad, the soothing rhythm of the poem makes it feel much easier to read and makes the situation ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Shadow

    I love this poem. It has great feeling and the variation of stanza length adds an amazing structure which is easy to read. The first stanza is amazing, i love ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Road Without End

    I love the poem. Its take on the Greenday song makes it easy to relate to and i actualy prefer the poem to the song, it feels much more melancholy ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Beyond my window

    Hi Charlie! I really like this poem, I didn't knnow you wrote pieces like this. :D This imagery is beautiful and the style of poem is simple and easy to ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: An Evening Lullaby

    Settle into your basket of lace A yawn is taking your bright smile's place Your radiant heart ignites with grace The evening is yours tonight. An ocean of wonders awaits ...

    Jun 28, 2008


Well, the only way to start is by starting
— AvantCoffee