User avatar

natalie

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Mr. Perfect

    Hello. I really enjoyed this. I know it is only the beginning, but I can already feel the charactersiation. There were a few things that could be improved, such as ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alvalor

    Though I must agree with the above comments, as I don'treally know what this story is about yet, I stiil enjoyed it. Your style of writing is easy to read ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Life and all its random glory chapter 2

    I am entirely entrigued by your characters, as well as this parkour, skateboard, hill scenario. *hehe* Your characters description is subtle yet necessary. The fact that she knows which stairs ...

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Today that Never Came.

    Today was the day I'd been waiting for my whole life. You knew that. You saw it every time you looked into my eyes. Today was meant to be the ...

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Our love will surely fly

    I really like this, it is unlike all of your other pieces.The rhyming comes easily and the rhythm is good. I can feel the emotion inside it. The variation in ...

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Quiet Evening in the Rain.

    I just thought I'd let you know that I really enjoyed this poem. It is short and to the point, easy to read and has a good rhythm. Keep up ...

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shadow Seeker - Chapter One

    I will warn you that this is an unedited version. Please critique or give me some ideas to improve it. Thank you! The sun was gaining on the couple as ...

    Sep 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: To Love

    Wow, this was really good! I love the emotion you are able to spread, even if it is that of extreme sadness! It was incredibly hard not to cry as ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Remember the time?

    Oh my goodness wow! *Gold Star!* This was absolutely amazing! I felt every word! Is this based on a true story? It felt like it. I could picture everything you ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Wind that Carries Me

    Hello. Firstly, you have a very unique story opening here. I cannot say that I have read anything like it before - not that this is a bad thing, far ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Memories

    I love the idea of this poem. Though there wasnt much punctuation, Which I feel oucld add more to it, I love the depth of the whole idea. The repetition ...

    Sep 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: life and all its random glory chapter 1

    heres another comment, because you have added so much more to the story since last time. Firstly, I thought that Id say that the comforting, real family feeling really brings ...

    Sep 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Golden

    This was a really enjoyable story, though quite short. I loved the meaning behind it. It was quite interesting and very philosophical. I couldn't find any mistakes and I can ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: life and all its random glory chapter 1

    Hia. I love these beginning few lines! they really open up the story and explain what its gonna be about, which is exactly what you want them to do. The ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Senses.

    Hey! I just thought that I'd let you know I love this poem! The way you put across the feel of music really shows. I don't understand why some people ...

    Sep 7, 2008


Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
— Helen Keller