User avatar

natalie

  • General Fiction Novels Re: life and all its random glory chapt 3 so far!

    I love this! The characters are getting better and better!! I can completely understand Haley's point of view. It sounds like a morning in my house, only without the brother. ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: A Degraded Angel

    wow, i move the last line! it really rounds up the poem! okay, dont worry, that wasnt the only thing I like about this. I loved the whole idea of ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Weeping Willow, Chapter 1, Part 1

    lol, its a different name. and I accidentally put Ash. Ill change it. lol. thank you.

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love Is Abandoned

    The stars listen as I call your name. You never answer. The moon prays you will find me here. you never do. The morning hides whilst I wait for you. ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Weeping Willow, Chapter 1, Part 1

    This is only the first few lines but I just wanted to see what you all thought of it... I entered the cafeteria to find nothing had changed. My small ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Memos of Bleeding Hearts

    Wow! This is a really strange way of setting out a story but I really enjoyed reading it. I think that, if you wanted to, you could easily extend this ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Most Dismal Prospect

    I thought this was a really good beginning to a story. It invites many questions and opens up many interesting twists and opportunities. Good Luck with it!!

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You

    I thought this poem was amazing! It held so much feeling and passion. Like the first comment, I love the last two lines. They really rounded it up and held ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I never told you I loved you

    wow! This poem has a really dramatic and well written voice about it. In general, I'm going to agree with the other comments. I agree that the ending seemed a ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: War (Ask Me No Questions)

    I really enjoyed this poem, it held a great amount of feeling and imagery, something very important when writng poetry. The one thing I will say is that I feel ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fickle Promises...

    I could really feel the anger and distress in this poem. It worked really well. The simplicity of the style seemed to make this even more obvious. I liked the ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Moments

    I really enjoyed this poem. I admit I didn't feel as much of the emotion as I had hoped, though I still understood the feeling the poem gave out. I ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Summer's Last Breath

    thanks for all the tips guys. I really appreciate it. i shall get to work on it as soon as possible.

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: random beginning of a story here

    hi Lozzen! I really enjoyed this first paragraph. The description was beautiful, and I could picture everything you wrote. I though the repetition worked well. In the next part, which ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: fall away.

    I thought this poem was really meaningful and deep. I think a bit of punctuation could add to it, though I am unable to say where, so maybe it wouldn't. ...

    Sep 21, 2008


Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend.
— Corey Ford