User avatar

narniej

  • Art & Photography Re: A graveyard's colours

    emilybrodo: Don't let people's negative reactions put you off photography. To be fair, the previous posts weren't trying to be mean, they were meaning to be helpful and got carried ...

    Feb 14, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: writer's blog

    So I basically didn't know where else to post this in, since there isn't, like, an advertisement thread. And I was going to advertise, but I'll change to accomodate the ...

    Feb 5, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Not much to say, just "Hi!"

    Hello, users of the Young Writers Society. I just barely signed up but I'm glad there's a place like this where you can post work and not have people treat ...

    Jan 17, 2012


What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god -- the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals!
— William Shakespeare