User avatar

narniafreak12

  • Media Reviews Re: Hunger Games

    Josh Hutcherson [Bridge to Terabithia, Journey to the Center of the Earth, etc.] is playing Peeta. And Liam Hemsworth [The Last Song] is playing Gale. That's all they have so ...

    Apr 11, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Book in a sentence

    Peter and the Starcatchers: The story of how Peter Pan, became Peter Pan.

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    These are from old stories I started but never finished. 1. A long time ago there was this place where you could be transferred to magical lands. 2. "Beep, beep!" ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Pray. What would you do if an alien race decided to invade Earth, and you transmitted a message from them that told you all of their plans?

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Books

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: When life gives you lemons... (a philosophy challenge)

    why do what you can finish tomorrow? except today was yesterday's tomorrow. "I believe in God, like I believe in the sun, not because I can see it but because ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: funny words

    squishy onomatopoeia prone zip poop

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hi, my name is Igneous [[yes I named myself]] and I was created to be the perfect killer.

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "That has already happened to me so..." -Clark What would you do if you had to choose between killing yourself or allowing the most important person in your life die?

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    Here's the ones I could think of: - Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes [[had to do it for a summer assignment and hated if since I didn't care about ...

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    I believe I was about seven. My first story I actually still have is about a dog finding a home. It was four pages, but that's not much since my ...

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A really short person, who doesn't pay attention to others and sort of lives in his own world, a little kid at heart. Igneous Rock

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, my name is Belle, and I'll beat you up if you even look at me funny. *shouts* Stop looking at me!

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A girl who loves to sing and isn't afraid to speak her mind. Very beautiful but is a bit crazy and unique. Clark Trenton.

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: The Wooden Stick Challenge

    I would definitely have used it as a sword and pretend I'm in this other world fighting creatures to rescue someone like a prince. Or I'd pretend I'm transported somewhere ...

    Sep 5, 2009


i love writing and i have absolutely no idea what i'm doing
— Corvid