User avatar

narniafreak12

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Secrret chapter one

    Okay so I thought this was pretty good. Probably better most of the stuff I come up with. Anyways, you could explain what her nightmares are about because it kind ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: (1)The Doppelganger

    Okay so that was pretty good. Nothing like how during Breaking Dawn you get Jacob's point of view as a werewolf. But then again it's not the same thing. What ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Saddest Book

    I don't read that many sad books but these definitely are my top three in no particular order 3.Bridge to Teribithia (the movie made me cry since someone ruined the ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: diaries

    If you want to write a story in the diary format I find those kinds of books good. There's a whole series of that type I've read. It's Diary of ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Koylyn's Story EDITED!!!!!

    Koylyn ran for his life. Low tree branches whacked him in the face as he bolted by, but he dared not stop to try and muffle the stinging. They were ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Lion Hunting

    Oh wow this was really good! I almost always feel like crying at the end of the movie because I know Susan doesn't come back. I even thought about writing ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dead Lights 2/2

    Okay so like the ending surprised me. I would have never thought that this is what would happen. It was really weird and I really was confused. I did like ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: And They All Fall Down EDITED

    Okay so I really liked this and if it was a book I'd probably read it more than once. I think that if you started the story here it would ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dead Lights 1/2

    Whoa that was awesome! I totally could "see" the character and feel what he/she was feeling. I've never read anything like it though I did like it. And I am ...

    Dec 17, 2008


Today is your day. You’re off to Great Places, you’re off and away!
— Dr. Seuss