-
Re: What would your characters do?
"That has already happened to me so..." -Clark What would you do if you had to choose between killing yourself or allowing the most important person in your life die?
Oct 11, 2009 -
Re: Igneous Rock Prologue [[edited!]]
Hey thanks everybody! I'll try and fix the problems soon! I appreciate the reviews. Hopefully get the next part written too.
Sep 27, 2009 -
Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read
Here's the ones I could think of: - Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes [[had to do it for a summer assignment and hated if since I didn't care about ...
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: At what age did you start writing and
I believe I was about seven. My first story I actually still have is about a dog finding a home. It was four pages, but that's not much since my ...
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: name association
A really short person, who doesn't pay attention to others and sort of lives in his own world, a little kid at heart. Igneous Rock
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: Removing.
Hi, my name's Narniafreak. I guess I'll critique your story as best as I can. Mainly there are little errors that Kara already pointed out, so fix those. Good job ...
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: Igneous Rock Prologue [[edited!]]
“Are you ready?” Dom asks me. I look at him. His green eyes are wide and innocent, but I know he is up to something. “No cheatin’!” I order. He ...
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: Prolouge
First off good job grabbing the attention right away. Makes me wonder what's next, like is the masked man in her room or how is there blood everywhere? Next, in ...
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: Any Exceptional Books About Writing?
Defintitely Seize the Story by Victoria Hanley. It goes through different tips about writing plus has interviews from author's and they give advice to writers.
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: Need Help for Sci-Fi story!
Don't really have any ideas for number one but as for number two find ideas from Star Trek or [i]Star Wars[/i. Both are science fiction outerspacey ideas with plenty of ...
Sep 6, 2009 -
Re: Hello, my name is...
Hello, my name is Belle, and I'll beat you up if you even look at me funny. *shouts* Stop looking at me!
Sep 5, 2009 -
Re: name association
A girl who loves to sing and isn't afraid to speak her mind. Very beautiful but is a bit crazy and unique. Clark Trenton.
Sep 5, 2009 -
Re: The Wooden Stick Challenge
I would definitely have used it as a sword and pretend I'm in this other world fighting creatures to rescue someone like a prince. Or I'd pretend I'm transported somewhere ...
Sep 5, 2009 -
Re: You know you're a writer when...
sorry if I repeat, I didn't have time to read everyone's. You know you're a read when... -you have so many notebooks on your desk you can't even sit down ...
Aug 24, 2009 -
Re: Koylyn's Story Part 2
Koylyn watched as the tips of the two suns rose above the trees. Then he went to the gate and the guard let him out. He hurried down the corridor ...
Feb 15, 2009
